Plymouth is home to a thriving business community. And we're still growing. Start-up entrepreneurs to medium- and large-size companies flourish in Plymouth’s business-friendly economic culture. In fact, the medical device and health-related sectors are booming. St. Jude Medical, Covidien, Medtronic, Allina Hospitals & Clinics, Hazelden/Betty Ford Center, North, Park Nicollet and North Memorial are located in Plymouth.
- 50,000 jobs are already located in Plymouth
- According to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, 24 med-tech companies do business in Plymouth – the highest number in the metro area
Plymouth provides what businesses need. Situated between major highways, a 20-mile trip to the MSP airport and just a short drive from downtown Minneapolis, Plymouth combines the convenience of a big city with the calm of a quiet community.
- 73,000 people call Plymouth their home
- I-494 runs through Plymouth, as does Hwy 55
- Hwy 169 is on the city's eastern border
- I-394 is within four miles from the center of Plymouth
- 7th largest city in Minnesota
We offer a stress-free commute. Public transit through Plymouth Metrolink provides commuter and reverse commuter service between Plymouth and downtown Minneapolis.
Interested in locating your business in Plymouth?
We're here to assist you. Our city staff is available to provide helpful information, organize meetings with necessary public and private sector representatives, coordinate city approvals and navigate county and state funding sources. Give our development team a call today. For more information, download our brochure.
Danette Parr, Economic Development Manager
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5056 | F 763-509-5060 | email@example.com
View information about City Council, the Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA) and the Planning Commission.