The 2015 Plymouth Farmers Market will be held every Wednesday from June 24 through September 30, from 2:30-6:30 p.m., at the Parkers Lake Playfield parking lot, 15500 County Road 6.
Here are some things to keep in mind when attending Plymouth Farmers Market:
- More than 20 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Every week, be sure to check out great local musicians.
- Children's activities and theme nights will be provided throughout the season.
- Enter your name in for our weekly drawing for a Farmers Market basket-located at the information table.
- Bring cash, please.
- Bring reusable bags and help keep the market a green place.
- Please, no dogs at the market, with the exception of service dogs.
Thank you and enjoy the Market!
Food Shelf Donations
Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners will accept perishable and nonperishable food donations at the Plymouth Farmers Market. To donate, bring nonperishable items from home, or perishable/nonperishable items purchased at the Plymouth Farmers Market to the information table.
A community table is available to charity and non-profit organizations for fund-raising, promotional, and educational purposes. To apply please contact the Market Manager at least two weeks in advance to the market date/s you would like to attend.
Musicians interested in performing call 763-509-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Check out our online newsletter coming soon.
Click the 'eNotify Sign Up' to receive email updates for the Farmers Market.