The 2016 Plymouth Farmers Market will be held every Wednesday from June 22 through October 5, from 2:30-6:30 p.m., at the Parkers Lake Playfield parking lot, 15500 County Road 6.
Here are some things to keep in mind when attending Plymouth Farmers Market:
- More than 20 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Every week, be sure to check out great local musicians.
- Children's activities and theme nights will be provided throughout the season.
- Enter your name in for our weekly drawing for a Farmers Market basket-located at the information table.
- Bring cash, please.
- Bring reusable bags and help keep the market a green place.
- Please, no dogs at the market, with the exception of service dogs.
Thank you and enjoy the Market!
Food Shelf Donations
Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners will accept perishable and nonperishable food donations at the Plymouth Farmers Market. To donate, bring nonperishable items from home, or perishable/nonperishable items purchased at the Plymouth Farmers Market to the information table.
A community table is available to charity and non-profit organizations for fund-raising, promotional, and educational purposes. To apply please contact the Market Manager at least two weeks in advance to the market date/s you would like to attend.
June 29, 2016 Farmers Market Newsletter (PDF)
June 22, 2016 Farmers Market Newsletter (PDF)
Click the 'eNotify Sign Up' to receive the weekly Farmers Market Newsletter.