The 2014 Plymouth Farmers Market will be held every Wednesday from June 18 through Oct. 1, from 2:30-6:30 p.m., at the Plymouth Ice Center parking lot, 3650 Plymouth Blvd.
Vendor Applications are now available. Applications will be considered on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited, so you are encourage to submit your application early.
Deadline to submit 2014 Applications is Monday, March 17, 2014.
Here are some things to keep in mind when attending Plymouth Farmers Market:
- More than 20 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Every week, be sure to check out great local musicians.
- Children's activities and theme nights will be provided throughout the season.
- Enter your name in for our weekly drawing for a Farmers Market basket-located at the information table.
- Please, no dogs at the market, with the exception of service dogs.
Thank you and enjoy the Market!
Download the 2013 list of vendors. (PDF)
For any questions, contact the Market Manager Jessie Koch, 763-509-5223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A community table is available to charity and non-profit organizations for fund-raising, promotional, and educational purposes. To apply please contact the Market Manager at least two weeks in advance to the market date/s you would like to attend.
Musicians interested in performing call 763-509-5223 or email for further information.
Check out our online newsletter.
Click the 'eNotify Sign Up' to receive email updates for the Farmers Market.