The 2013 Plymouth Farmers Market season has ended. After a chilly, slow start to the 2013 season, the abundance of fresh produce came pouring in! We had familiar faces with great products and some new faces with tasty surprises. Our vendors truly helped to make this year’s market wonderful. And now that fall has rolled in, it’s time to pack up and hibernate until next summer. Thanks to our visitors and vendors for attending this year – we look forward to seeing everyone next year!
The 2014 Plymouth Farmers Market will be held every Wednesday from June 18 through Oct. 1, from 2:30-6:30 p.m., at the Plymouth Ice Center parking lot, 3650 Plymouth Blvd.
Here are some things to keep in mind when attending Plymouth Farmers Market:
- More than 20 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Every week, be sure to check out great local musicians.
- Children's activities and theme nights will be provided throughout the season.
- Enter your name in for our weekly drawing for a Farmers Market basket-located at the information table.
- Please, no dogs at the market, with the exception of service dogs.
Thank you and enjoy the Market!
Download the 2013 list of vendors. (PDF)
For the 2013 season, the deadline to apply was March 18, 2013. For any questions, contact the Market Manager Alyssa Krumholz, 763-509-5225 or email@example.com.
A community table is available to charity and non-profit organizations for fund-raising, promotional, and educational purposes. To apply please contact the Market Manager at least two weeks in advance to the market date/s you would like to attend.
Musicians interested in performing call 763-509-5225 or email for further information.
Check out our online newsletter.
Click the 'eNotify Sign Up' to receive email updates for the Farmers Market.