The Plymouth Police Department is investigating credit card fraud committed in the last 90 days. The investigation is in relation to consumers that have paid for fuel with a credit card at the fuel pump at the following two Shell Stations:
- Shell Perfect Car Wash 9400 36th Ave. N., New Hope, MN
- Herb’s Service Center Shell 17435 County Road 6, Plymouth, MN
If you believe you are a victim in this credit card skimming case, please provide the following information to the Plymouth Police Department:
- Your full name, address, and contact information
- Date and station name that you purchased fuel
- Name of issuing credit card institution
- Card type. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, etc.
- Credit card number
- Is your card a debit card or straight credit card
- Credit limit on the card if applicable
- Specific documentation of fraudulent activity
- Copy of billing statement showing charge at applicable Shell fuel station
- Detailed information on fraud activity that includes loss and location of fraud
You may either drop off the above information at the Plymouth Police Department, 3400 Plymouth Blvd., during regular business hours or email it to email@example.com. The department’s office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Contact Detective Darren McGann with questions.