Skip to page body Home About Whats New Departments Services Facilities I Want To...

GavelApplying for Committee & Commission Seats
Several citizen groups advise the City Council on a variety of issues. If you’re interested in applying, please read information for applicants (PDF) and committee and commission write ups (PDF). Then, complete the application (PDF), which can be mailed or emailed to the address below. 



Environmental Quality Committee (EQC)
Second Wednesday, 7 p.m. The EQC makes recommendations to the City Council on a variety of environmental issues.

Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA)
Fourth Thursday, 7 p.m. The HRA works with Plymouth’s housing and community development programs, administers federal, state and local grants for housing programs, and manages a residential apartment building for seniors.

Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission (PRAC)
Second Thursday, 7 p.m. PRAC oversees plans and proposals for the city’s park system and recreation programs.

Planning Commission
First and third Wednesday, 7 p.m. The Planning Commission reviews land development applications to ensure they conform to the comprehensive plan and zoning ordinance.

Sandy Engdahl, City Clerk

Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5080 | F 763-509-5060 |

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 3/2/2016 8:50:12 AM