The city has 65 developed parks in its system, covering nearly 1,700 acres. There are six special use parks and facilities, nine playfields, 43 neighborhood and school parks, and the Northwest Greenway as well as parks under renovation. The links below provide park locations, amenities and pictorial information on all Plymouth’s parks.
Special Use Parks & Facilities are large facilities focused on natural amenities and providing an experience unique in the city as well as sites with a specific focus.
Community playfields primarily serve organized recreation. There are nine community playfields:
Neighborhood parks provide for park needs within a neighborhood, based on a ½ mile or less walking radius. There are over 40 neighborhood or school parks in Plymouth.
Park Regulations & Safety Information
- Park Hours:
- Neighborhood Parks: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Playfields: 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Special Use Parks: varies by site
- Our parks and facilities are alcohol and tobacco free.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Owners must pick-up and dispose of pet feces.
- No golfing is allowed.
2030 Comprehensive Plan–Park & Trail System Plan (PDF)
Parks & Trails Map (PDF)